Buckeye Appliance ~ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Over the years, we tend to get the same questions asked from many different people. Hopefully this list will help to answer some of your questions.
- Can I call or e-mail Buckeye Appliance for an appraisal of my antique?
Because we need to actually see and touch your appliance to make an appraisal, we cannot do appraisals over the phone or through e-mail. Our estimation fee is $75.00.
- Can Buckeye Appliance tell me what my antiques are worth if I provide a photograph?
No. We need to physically see the item. Photographs don't show the whole picture.
- How do I get to Buckeye Appliance?
We are conveniently located just East of Interstate 5 on Fremont Street in Stockton. Please see our location webpage for directions.
- How can I contact Buckeye Appliance?
You can call us at (209) 464-9643, or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- Will Buckeye Appliance restore my old appliances?
We do restorations for individuals. Prices vary. Please call or e-mail us for details.
- How long does the average restoration take?
About 30 to 60 days.
- If I purchase a restored stove/appliance from Buckeye Appliance, is it guaranteed?
Yes - the terms range from 90 days to 1 year.
- Does Buckeye Appliance accept credit card and checks?
Yes. We gladly accept Mastercard and Visa.
- Can I order antique parts over the phone or by e-mail?
Yes. But we usually need to see a of picture of the part you're looking for or the stove it is being purchased for. You can e-mail the picture to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does Buckeye Appliance accept consignments in their showroom?
No - we have enough of our own!
- Will Buckeye Appliance do any repairs or restorations in my home?
We can do repairs in your home. Restorations are done at the shop.
- Will Buckeye Appliance deliver my purchase?
Yes, we will deliver. Call 209-464-9643, or e-mail us to ask about pricing.